The Information Security Engineer will work with Information Security staff in the day-to-day execution of security tasks and projects, evaluate security components of the network, applications and End-User devices and provides support for incident response and closure. In addition, the Information Security Engineer will assist as directed in the development of the overall processes with respect to security engineering which will include operational security processes, procedures, guidelines and standards within IT and participates in a support on-call rotation facilitating off-hour work functions in support of incidents, upgrades, patches, and project task fulfillment.
- Ensures new and existing systems meet regulatory and technical standards, studies and remains current on the relevant hardware, software and technology in all information security domains.
- Development, monitoring and responding to security dashboards and alerts through analysis, maintenance and tuning support of enterprise SIEM system
- Assist with the technical configuration, implementation, administration, management and maintenance of multiple security technologies and solutions including but not limited to a enterprise/industry level SIEM, MFA, IAM, IDS, and IPS
- Assist with security audits, risk analysis, vulnerability testing, and security reviews periodically to ensure the security of corporate technology systems and data.
- Proactively identify security issues and risks, and develop mitigation plans.
- Works with other teams/departments to develop and maintain data classification standards and adherence
- Work with other departments to assist in engineering and or provide technical integration of security solutions and monitoring systems